sâmbătă, 23 ianuarie 2010

New finds



From time to time I update my blogroll with cool stuff I discover wandering from blog to blog, from tweet to tweet. For example now I've added the best street style blog there is in Romania: Street as Catwalk. I love every single outfit and photo composition on that site, it's really cool. Then I found out that a new one is coming to town: Rue Mauvert, really promising also, love their header :)Though, I wonder what happened to Urban Style, loved that one too.

On the other hand, for all the crafters out there check how cool this site is!

5 comentarii:

ioana (mauvert.wordpress.com) spunea...

multumim, Andreea! hope we'll live up to the promise :)
eu am facut header-ul! pur si simplu ador indicatoarele pariziene <3

Andreea Vaduva spunea...

Da, e foarte tare mai ales cum se leaga cu numele, geniala idee. Va stiu blogul si sunt sigura ca numai bine poate iesi din mainile voastre :)

Building a house spunea...

OMG! You have such very unique, powerful and beautiful designed earrings. I love the content of your blog.

Online tutor jobs spunea...

Cool finds, I like its rocking earrings design.

Andreea spunea...

Thank you very much for your nice words!