marți, 16 februarie 2010

(un)happiness disease


Have you ever thought about this disease? Because it exists, it is the mother of all diseases, but nobody pays attention to it. Have you ever thought what would happen if the doctor told you that unless you are happy, you will die. That is: every thing that you do and it bothers you doing, every misplaced word you receive, every tear, every sleepless night is one step closer to death. Challenges, delightful stress, competition, working hard on whatever you like are not causes of this disease. So you can do whatever you like, whatever makes you feel comfortable, no matter how hard it this, as long as you enjoy doing it is fine. But every thing that you repulsively do, kills you.
I wish I were labeled with this disease. I wish I could say don't make me go there, you know I don't want to, plus you know I'm ill, I'm only allowed to be happy.

2 comentarii:

burp spunea...

neah, u don't need this or any excuse to get out of stuff you don't like :) i know, i know, hard to match this idealist sh*t with reality, but u know better...

u are now labeled HAPPY :*

Andreea spunea...

a! Thank you Burp for brightening up my days with your kind-smart words *hugs*